Thursday, February 10, 2011

When I'm Wrong I am Wrong


I stand corrected. My wife informed me that my stepson is indeed trying to find employment and that he has sent out over 100 applications to find a position. Part of my blindness is what I don’t see and I have forgotten the fact that he wants to get on with his life more than I want to see him do. And so I apologize for not really getting the story right and when I see him here I erroneously thought that he wasn’t trying. I can see that that is just not correct. I love my stepson maybe more than he knows and it’s unfortunate that I don’t communicate with him better. I will endeavor to restore the imbalance that I have created in disharmony. I still wish that he would take out the garbage sometimes.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Caved did you ? Rhetoric. Those who want to work do . They work at whatever they can until they find what they want. Maternal instinct is to protect their young. We teach people how to treat us Mr. Doormat

Mylifeafteraa.blogspot.com said...

Funny that you would say that you are Mr. Doormat it is I that feel used.

Anonymous said...

It is good to show our children when we have made a mistake. If we dont acknowledge our short commings, how can we expect them to own theirs?