Saturday, January 7, 2012

Purgatory



Although I have suspended my entries for the time being in Step Dad I will be continue to be affected for the foreseeable future even if I never see someone else’s charges ever again. And I know that finance for their future journey will continue to come from me because of my wife’s truly unselfish nature I have to let go of it.  I can easily mire myself in resentment as to what went on in this 13-year segment of my life but I will keep my wife in my care because she will continue to keep her offspring in hers. Some people never grow up and that includes stepchildren and yours truly step dad.  She will go to heaven I know that I will have a long sentence in purgatory although some might wish me to Go to Hell.  









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And some will just love you for who you are.

You need to let go of the situation and plan for your next chapter, which will hopefully be the best of your life.

Chin up JB! You have a wonderful smile!