Monday, June 28, 2010

Autumnal Equinox

I didn’t mean that I was taking a vacation from writing in my Step Dad blog I just meant that I was temporarily relieving myself from parental overseeing or meddling for at least the foreseeable future.

I reiterate that I would not want to be young again starting out even though there are times I lament not doing more with my life in terms of accomplishment. Some might argue with that interpretation but it is still something I am reticent to think about at times. The point is that I have made a difference for some and even if I don’t think my life as I head toward the autumnal equinox has been a failure, there are times that I wish I could have some days to do over again. 

Be that as it may it is not my wish to be unhappy with where I am because there is no room nor is there any place for it to reside in my mind even for a minute or two.  I have only today and this moment to flourish and if my plants get dry there will be a watering can that will show up somewhere before I wither. 


No comments: