Saturday, June 5, 2010

China Girl


The newest relationship in my life as a Step Dad is my son’s wife.  Since she and my son live with us I have developed a wonderful relationship with her in my eyes.  She is the sweetest young woman and the fact that she is from China has made it all the more interesting for me as I have gotten her to understand my dry sense of humor. And after almost two years she is starting to give me doses of my own medicine, which makes her even more charming. 

She gets along so well with my wife, which is not hard because they are both angels.  But nonetheless her sensitivity runs deep and I am so happy my stepson found this priceless jade from Asia. And God can she makes soup noodles, dumplings and spring rolls. Just one of the benefits of being, what shall I call myself? Step Dad in law?

Oh and I just found out what a "banana" is. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what is a 'banana'?