Sunday, June 13, 2010

Blood is Thicker than Water


As close as I am the further away I am when I am not.  Never discount how thick blood is.  The relationship between mother and son is unbreakable and rarely is it  up for any degree of scrutiny.  Prepare yourself that you can never get closer than her children are to her.  She may say things are otherwise but don’t you believe it. 

Not that that is a reason in itself to not love her with your whole heart and soul but remember the biological father who is not in her life couldn’t make the difference to stay and don’t make yourself out as a savior, it only sets you up for failure.

There will be days of bliss and days of torture, don’t get too high or too low over it. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant Lucid Thought Provoking
And Truer than the Day is Long

Mylifeafteraa.blogspot.com said...

I thought that this post might anger some but it has been my experience only.