Thursday, May 13, 2010

The End Is Near


When the truth is exposed the end is near.  When the windows are shut and the shades are drawn we know how we feel but others haven’t a clue.  I have pulled up the shade and opened the window and I can be heard and seen and no longer do I have to keep my feelings to myself.  I will always try to employ a fair and balanced approach to everyone I love whether they see it that way or not.  Words written are always a relief in a way but there comes a time when the lines of communication have to enter the minds of those we love even if the pain seems too much at first.

I also know that when people over react that it is their way of countering the void they feel in their soul whether it is sorrow, pain, guilt, fear or even anger.  It might appear that it is directed at another but it is the hole they are trying to fill with the circumstances of regret.  When I came to this revelation today I realized that it is not about me it is about them. 


No comments: