Monday, October 4, 2010

Plan B


This place I find myself in as a step dad,  has left me feeling that I have no active emotion. Because I have no ongoing conflict with the living arrangements of my stepson and his wife while they are away, the troubling aspect of it is that I am lacking the formulation of a plan that makes sense for all of us when they come back. It is rather distressing that the source of my irritation is based in resentment and not coming from a place of loving kindness.  While I have the time to let my irritability subside I could be developing with my wife a set of rules and timeline for him when he gets back.  The fact that I am not doing that leads me to believe I am just being slothful or it might be that my wife cannot even entertain such an idea because it is already solved in her mind.  

No comments: