Friday, November 26, 2010

Turnabout


As if by magic,  things can change simply after an exchange of words takes place.  It never occurred to me that my conversation with my stepson less than a week ago about the new job, would change 180 degrees. He was certain that this position was not for him. In fact his father, bless his heart told him that it was the wrong kind of work for him.  Since 1998 his biological father has told him nothing on his plate was the right thing to do including marrying his wife.  

Turns out in a conversation with his mother and another with his cousins, sister and new brother in law yesterday,  that he indeed does like it. I was the last to know but that matters little,  it's just my ego bruised. I can rest easy as least he has some place to go and I am sure he will go as far as he wants to with it. 

So there is a God after all.  

No comments: